– It'' s simply a feline with a Pop-Tart on its back with a rainbow appearing of its butt. (laughs) – (React) So, do you believe it'' s worth half a million bucks?- No. ♪ (spirited introductory )♪- Logan Paul. I see why he got among these. He ' s kind of a no-brainer. But Snoop Dogg? No! Why would certainly Snoop acquire that ?!-( male )Why are these anime apes so pricey?- (anchor )Currently, to the current fad that ' s brushing up the internet.
– (support 2) … supposed NFT. – (anchor 3) They'' re currently selling for HUGE bucks. – (support 4) $69 million.
– Oh my god. – “” Non-fungible token.””.
I don'' t recognize what the “word “fungible”” methods.
– NFT stands for “” non-figible token.”” – Non-tokenable something? (laughs).
– They'' re a little odd, if you ask me.
– As well as this is where people get perplexed,.
but all non-fungible ways is that it'' s unique, distinctive,.
and can not be interchanged.Yes, I do recognize that.
-( Amara )Let ' s utilize
the Mona Lisa as'an instance. As we all know, the Mona Lisa. is a distinctive art piece.
And imagine you possess. the NFT Mona Lisa.
You have the electronic action. which shows that you are the rightful proprietor. of this NFT Mona Lisa.
And also that electronic act … -Okay.-( Amara) …
is known. as a wise agreement. – (React) Is it making good sense?
– No. (laughs) – No. (snickers).
– (Amara) And Also that is why also if other people.
screenshot this, if various other individuals try.
to right-click, save, at the end of the day,.
you are the only one that has this digital act. And also that digital action provides you permit to sell.
– You'' re the just one who possesses it,.
like no person else does. – If you have a clever agreement,.
that implies you can market it. – So, it'' s simply things. that are online.
– (React) Precisely.- Yeah.
– They ' re simply things. that are online that people are currently getting the legal rights to.-( guy )Could you discuss NFTs to me, however in a basic means?
'' Reason I put on ' t obtain it.-( Gary) You play computer games?
– (male) Yes. – (Gary) Have you ever before got.
skins or virtual things for your video game? – (male) Yeah.
– (Gary) That'' s an NFT.-( React )Have you?
– Yes. – I own skins on Minecraft.
– That kind of connects to me '' cause I actually play that video game.
– You can purchase something online to define your personality.
on Fortnite? – (React) NFTs,.
or non-fungible tokens, are essentially images. They can be GIFs, sounds, essentially anything that lives.
or exists online that you can actually get. So, it'' s sort of like art that you would certainly see in a gallery,.
or as she said, like a Mona Lisa. Someone owns the Mona Lisa.
– Okay. – (React) A person possesses the art.
in a museum. We can likewise check out it,.
however they'' re only person that has it.And that implies
that they can market it.
– Okay. So, I comprehend. – If you have the Mona Lisa,.
everybody can take photos of it, however you'' re still the owner of it.
– (React) These images of monkeys belong to a collection of NFTs.
called the Bored Ape Yacht Club. – Okay. Yes.
– (React) Mm-hmm. Currently, these are some.
of one of the most expensive Bored Apes that you can purchase. So, check out just how much these cost. This set prices $44 million.
– If I could collapse on sign, I would certainly have.
– It'' s like a rip-off simply to possess it when you could. simply take an image of
it.'-( React) So, these ones,.
you ' ll notification, are a little bit cheaper. than the various other ones. -( skeptical) Uh-huh,'extremely economical. That ' s ridiculous.( laughs )-( React) Why do you assume. several of these apes are more costly than others?
– Sometimes, individuals bill people for just how much time it takes. So, maybe this set didn'' t take as much time to shade,.
draw, or paint.- Possibly it was drawn. by a renowned artist?- Due to the fact that they ' re distinctive.
– I ' m gon na have to go. with individuals are silly.
-( React )Several of the people. who own Bored Apes are Justin Bieber, KSI, DJ Khaled, Logan Paul,.
Snoop Dogg, as well as several even more well-known individuals have these.
– Snoop Dogg. – (React) Why do you think.
that these well-known individuals are purchasing these monkeys?
– To offer them and get more cash? (chuckles).
( polite praise) – Every one of them.
are really rich celebrities, so they can purchase them.
– They are more known. If they both something like that,.
they'' ll obtain a great deal of attention. – (Jack) When you own an ape,.
it'' s your ticket right into the Personal Yacht Club.
as well as grants you member-only benefits. – Oh.
– (Jack) You can join their personal team conversation,.
obtain accessibility to a mutant variation of your ape that'' s worth. tens of countless bucks. And also certainly, you get an invite. to Affect Week …- Oh.- (Jack )… which is a week-long event that has a celebration on, you thought it …
– I desire in. – (Jack) … a luxury yacht.
– You get a private yacht? Or you hop on a yacht?
– (React) You get to go to a party on a private yacht.
– I can probably just buy that private yacht with the amount I got the ape for.
– I see why Snoop Dogg bought one.
– I put on'' t believe
it ' s worth it.- Eh. I want to own a yack, but still unworthy
it.- That ' s a great deal of money for just a picture as well as some.
team talks and also to go on a yacht. – (React) Still ineffective? You still wouldn'' t–. – You simply take place a cruise. – (React )Yeah, simply go. on a cruise,'right ?!
– And I can assure you that ' s over. 10 times less costly than this. -( React) All right, so like I stated,. a great deal of individuals are entering into purchasing these NFTs,.
however it'' s actually not just for grownups or for rich, famous people. There are really youngsters like you that are making a lot of cash.
offering NFTs. – That'' s crazy.-( narrator )This 12-year-old made $4 million selling NFTs.
– (laughs) – (React) Just how old are you?
– 12. – So, I can essentially just draw.
an image and offer it for a million dollars? That feels like gravy train. – (storyteller) She made a collection.
called the Long Neckie Ladies.She was able
regarding 962 Ethereum. 962 Ethereum has to do with $4 million. – So, you acquire it with Ethereum, and then later,.
you convert that right into cash. – Making a million bucks.
for attracting. – (React) Do you think.
that you could do something like that? – No. I don'' t believe it would certainly be. sufficient for individuals to get for that much cash. (laughes).
– I'' m not really excellent with computer illustration,.
so you know. Maybe I'' ll just upload.
my image onto the computer. – (React) And offer it? – She'' s 12 years old.
with $4 million. I would certainly acquire a castle.
in Scotland. (snickers) – (React) All right, so since you.
type of understand NFTs a bit, allow'' s have a look.
at what other NFTs are around. – Christie. – Noise sort of like.
a Picture Dragons track. – Spacey.
– You tip within, and also you start strolling? Well, no, that'' s not a real person.- It looks like a robotic. astronaut thingy anime. (chuckles) – (React) So, this is.
a video clip sculpture item, and also it'' s by one. of the most famous NFT artists.
– (React) His name is Beeple. – Beeple.
– (React) Mm-hmm. – I like that name.
– (React) So, that video marketed for $29 million.
– Say what currently? (laughes) – It looks awesome. However I can actually simply view it. I don'' t requirement to purchase
it.- Oh yeah, I'' ve seen these ones. My brother has it.
– Oh, that'' s pixel art. – He resembles a monkey.
– It'' s like a zombie or something.
– That appears like I could.
make that in two secs. – (React) So, this'' s. from the CryptoPunk collection. -Yeah, I'' ve found out about it.
– The CryptoPunk collection. Okay. – $11.8 million?
– Whoa. I can essentially spend for college.
– Who in their right mind would such as that ?!
– Woman Gaga? (laughs) – That is the creepiest thing.
I'' ve ever before seen.- Wha– it ' s simply–. -( React) It ' s just a GIF.
So, that is called. the Right-Click and Save As Individual.- Right-Click and Conserve.
– (React) This little joke cost $7 million.
– It'' s not fair since basically,.
you require to buy NFTs to really own '' em.- I'don ' t think I ' ll ever buy that in my whole life. – Ah!-( React )Do you recognize that person?
– His name is– he'' s from a show.- Residence … Homer Pepe?- Homer Simpson turning right into a frog.
I think I'' ve seen him in the past. – A Pokemon or a Magic card.
– A Homer Pepe Pokemon NFT. – (React) Exactly, yes! That'' s what this is! ♪ Nyan nyan nyan nyan ♪. ♪ Nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan ♪- Wait, that'' s an NFT? – I saw this.- That ' s the Nyan
Feline!- Why would certainly people want that? – (React) I don'' t recognize,. yet a person paid almost half a million dollars.
for that, for Nyan Feline. – Year of Farts,.
Master Collection. – “” One fiscal year.
of videotaped farts.”” Hm?
– I'' m pleased I can ' t listen to anything.Oh, god. No–.
– (fart sound) – No! No! NOOOOO! (laughs).
– (giggling quietly) – (fart noises).
– (laughes) – No! The length of time does this take place for? – (React) A group of buddies.
sell their tape-recorded farts as NFTs.
– (snickers) – These people are crazy nowadays!
– That'' s gon na be the brand-new Rick roll. That'' s gon na be the brand-new Rick roll.
– (React) So, Austin, do you think that NFTs.
are an excellent suggestion? – No. They'' re simply a little–.
type of a rip-off? – A few of them are excellent. Several of them are negative. Some of '' em,. a great deal of people have, and also you put on ' t truly. want those.
The various other among those. are very legendary and not numerous people have,.
so you want those too. – You really feel much more happy.
if you own a picture that you made,.
not a person else'' s picture. Unless it'' s so useful,. shed from history! Aside from that,.
I wouldn'' t care. – Many thanks for viewing.
this episode of Kids React. – Subscribe to our channel.
for brand-new videos.
– Would you acquire any type of.
of these NFTs? Allow us understand in the comments.
– Bye. – Bye! Yes.
– (React) Okay, why? – '' Reason you obtain to go on a private yacht.
and obtain invited to the Ape Club and also obtain welcomed to Ape Week! Therefore several reasons!.